The H.H. Franklin Club, Inc. as a 501(c)3 non profit Club provide to the public and Club Members this web site for the purpose of preserving, sharing and educating all interested parties on the history of the Franklin Automobile Company, it's subsidiaries, and the Franklin Automobile.
The site is promoted and maintained as a repository for technical data, historical data, service data, question and answers, photographs and video clips of cars in the past and present with current owners as well as past, automobiles and parts for sale, upcoming and past events, related site links, membership news, with a limited emphasis on social media interaction for members of the H.H. Franklin Club.
The H. H. Franklin Club
- A short history of the Franklin Company and the Franklin Club
- Club Officers and Office Holders
- The H. H. Franklin Club Bylaws
The H. H. Franklin Manufacturing Company
Read Franklin Company contemporary notes made for the Franklin Board of Directors which gives an outline of the history of the company.
- The Story of Herbert H. Franklin
- The Two Johns: History of Aviation and Air Cooled Motors
- John Burns
- The Franklin Model Z: A 4-Cylinder Car with Promise - Yet Never Produced
- Franklin Power - The First 100 Years
- Waco airplane flys under Franklin power - Read the press coverage
History of the Franklin Automobile
Watch Franklin Club Historian Sinclar Powell present the history of the H.H. Franklin Manufacturing Company. Click Here
On-Line Articles about Franklins
Franklin Automobile Dealers
This Franklin Dealership from the early 1920's is still standing in Downtown Denver. Click here to read about this building and its history.
Read a web article about the Franklin V-12 from 'The Old Motor' on-line magazine . Click here.
Lindberg and Franklins
Read a couple of articles about Lindberg and his connections with Franklins.
Click here for an article from Vintage Wings.